Top Alabama Outdoor Activities
30 results | All Alabama Tours
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff…from check in, to the crew on the boat. The music was fun and of course seeing dolphins was the highlight!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour!! Loved Mike’s enthusiasm and knowledge of the history given . Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I went on this tour and took my 12-year-old daughter she actually tried everything. She had a wonderful time I had a wonderful time they gave us huge amounts of food I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up from our hotel on time. Clay was very knowledgeable and accommodating. It ended up to be a private tour for my husband and myself. We learned a lot the history & culture of Birmingham with the short time we had in the city. The visit to Sloss Furnace was awesome. We were also treated to a little history of the Civil Rights Movement. It was a great tour. We were happy we did it. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We loved Captain Rusty and Madelyn. They found a dolphin pod then joined the other boat in creating a "surf" between them for the dolphins to play in. Truly amazing watching them race and play so close to the boats. Thank you for a wonderful experience. God bless"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the dolphins in nature. The captain and his crew were fun, knowledgeable and accommodating to my needy kiddo."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! We saw so many dolphins. Much more than I expected. Captain Will was amazing and so knowledgeable. The staff was very accommodating and made our cruise even better."
* A traveler said: "We had a Very smooth take off and landing. There were Beautiful views and the pilot was very knowledgeable about the area. I’m a super anxious person and I wasn’t near as nervous as I thought I would be flying in a tiny plane. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "I was on a solo trip to NOLA and decided to make a detour when I saw these on a random web search. I did the last 3 hour tour and it was the highlight of my entire trip. I was scared to book because I'm a huge introvert but Jessica made this experience amazing! My next family trip will be planned around bringing my family to this tour and hopefully we get Jessica! I can only imagine how awesome it is to do this with others. Book the last 3 hour one and enjoy the sunset while anchoring down at a gorgeous beach. We saw plenty of tour boats out there and they were all taking pics of us. The other tours looked super crowded too. We were socially distanced within our parties."
* A traveler said: "Our captain was very knowledgeable about the flora and fauna in the area, particularly dolphins, and we saw so many! Our bartender was great, and both he and the captain were very accommodating and fun. We saw areas we hadn’t seen before, learned a lot, and had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had a fabulous time in Perdido beach. And it was very relaxing cruising around the Island."
* A traveler said: "Super fun and unique experience! Loved it! Nice and relaxing and a good time to spend floating around with family and meet new people in the small group."
* A traveler said: "The captain and first mate was great to us and given us time to prepare for the cruise. Great weather as well."
* A traveler said: "Kids had a blast! Pick and delivery was easy. This says two for three days we got it at 11 o’clock and had it for two full days and they picked it up at 9 o’clock in the morning on the third day so you will not have a full third day. Other than that no complaints"
* A traveler said: "Great views of the gulf. Pilot was excellent friendly and explained what difference areas we where looking at. I’d definitely book early flight to beat the heat"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I were camping in the Mobile area and looking for a fun day outing. We nailed it. Signing up was easy. The staff are great and very helpful. We had a good time walking around and taking silly pics. We met a lot of friendly people along the way. The best part was spending the day with my daughter but second best was going back and looking at our pics again when we got home. I think $10 per person is a bit much. I think $10 per team would be more reasonable as it costs the company no more for 6 people than 2. But I would definitely recommend this activity. It’s family friendly and can be done at a leisurely pace. You can choose which items on the list to hunt for so no pressure to try and access places you can’t go perhaps due to a disability. There is lots of walking involved and my calves were sore for a couple days. Best day I’ve had in weeks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Texas