Top Alabama Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
44 results | All Alabama Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour!! Loved Mike’s enthusiasm and knowledge of the history given . Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up from our hotel on time. Clay was very knowledgeable and accommodating. It ended up to be a private tour for my husband and myself. We learned a lot the history & culture of Birmingham with the short time we had in the city. The visit to Sloss Furnace was awesome. We were also treated to a little history of the Civil Rights Movement. It was a great tour. We were happy we did it. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff…from check in, to the crew on the boat. The music was fun and of course seeing dolphins was the highlight!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the Civil Rights Tour. I gained a deeper understanding and appreciation for the history and sacrifices of the Civil Rights Movement."
* A traveler said: "I went on this tour and took my 12-year-old daughter she actually tried everything. She had a wonderful time I had a wonderful time they gave us huge amounts of food I would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "I was on a solo trip to NOLA and decided to make a detour when I saw these on a random web search. I did the last 3 hour tour and it was the highlight of my entire trip. I was scared to book because I'm a huge introvert but Jessica made this experience amazing! My next family trip will be planned around bringing my family to this tour and hopefully we get Jessica! I can only imagine how awesome it is to do this with others. Book the last 3 hour one and enjoy the sunset while anchoring down at a gorgeous beach. We saw plenty of tour boats out there and they were all taking pics of us. The other tours looked super crowded too. We were socially distanced within our parties."
* A traveler said: "We loved Captain Rusty and Madelyn. They found a dolphin pod then joined the other boat in creating a "surf" between them for the dolphins to play in. Truly amazing watching them race and play so close to the boats. Thank you for a wonderful experience. God bless"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing the dolphins in nature. The captain and his crew were fun, knowledgeable and accommodating to my needy kiddo."
* A traveler said: "Our tour Director, Terrel was fantastic! Very informative and entertaining! We enjoyed the stories and the insights on the people and times."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! We saw so many dolphins. Much more than I expected. Captain Will was amazing and so knowledgeable. The staff was very accommodating and made our cruise even better."
* A traveler said: "We had a Very smooth take off and landing. There were Beautiful views and the pilot was very knowledgeable about the area. I’m a super anxious person and I wasn’t near as nervous as I thought I would be flying in a tiny plane. Must do!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Capt. John was very accommodating and witty. He kept us very entertained and around the dolphin activity. This is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great tour!! Very informative and fun. Tour guide dressed the part and kept the tour exciting. Saw many neat buildings and heard their history."
* A traveler said: "Our captain was very knowledgeable about the flora and fauna in the area, particularly dolphins, and we saw so many! Our bartender was great, and both he and the captain were very accommodating and fun. We saw areas we hadn’t seen before, learned a lot, and had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Jake was fantastic! He is truly a wonderful tour guide and an interesting and kind person. We enjoyed every aspect of our time with him. He is very knowledgeable regarding history and present day aspects of Montgomery and surrounding areas."
* A traveler said: "Jake was the best Historian we could have gotten. He made our tour so enjoyable! He covered everything and more of what we wanted in this tour."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had a fabulous time in Perdido beach. And it was very relaxing cruising around the Island."
* A traveler said: "Me and my fiance rented one for my birthday while we were in orange beach. We had a great time. This is definitely worth every penny. Also the couple who owns this place are very nice people. I will be back!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very pleasant and personalized tour. We wanted to see the city and learn the history. This tour met all our expectations. We look forward to future visits to Birmingham and additional tours this company provides."
* A traveler said: "Such a great guide! we booked a private tour for our family of 4. The guide was funny, and engaging. I like how he told us what was true, and what was legend. Not just spewing off old wives tales and rumors to get more attention, and money. We stopped a little short because our 7 year old was getting tired and restless. He did really well engaging the whole family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Texas