Top Arizona Bus Tours
214 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Eric was great - awesome tour. Our guide was very informative. I would highly recommend this tour. A lot to see"
* A traveler said: "The best tour I could ever imagine. Our guide Ty went above and beyond to make this a memorable day for us. We laughed and we learned. The views were breathtaking and our tour group was so much fun. 15/10 and I'd do it all again!"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Sharing my joy with my children and seeing them ecstatic of the experience … bigger that the Canyon!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ana was an wonderful guide. Amazing sites and stories. This was not an easy tour for those who have knee issues but it is doable."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joe Gebo, was excellent! He was both knowledgeable and personable. We loved seeing Sedona, but the favorite part of our trip was seeing the Chapel of the Holy Cross."
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever. Employees were informative, courteous, and fun. The veiw was spectacular. Get the book for $3."
* A traveler said: "Entering from the east entrance was what really made the tour ! Sheldon, our tour really made the tour outstanding for us . He was very knowledgeable about the Grand Canyon and also the history of the area . He also knew the best photo spots . Very hospitable! I would recommend this tour to anyone that was visiting the Grand Canyon!"
* A traveler said: "You will never see what you’re going to see at Antelope Canyon-truly Amazing! Tour was worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and great experience. Loved being able to enjoy the winery's without having to drive. Loved learning more about wine and wine making. Great service at all the winery's"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We had a nice time. Garrett was a good guide, the group was small so it was easy to hear all the scary tales!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Tim was amazing! As a first time rider I felt completely comfortable after the training. The scenery was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "WE loved our experience, the guide was very good and very nice. Definitely would come back again. I wish our papers had little better information at what time we had to be there, our tickets said 1.5 hrs prior to the tour, but the actual time was 30 mins. The guide can really make it or break it so make sure you get good one."
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "The views of the canyon were amazing! The tour guide was awesome, answered all questions and had some great random facts! Not a lot of hiking, but definitely get to take in the Grand Canyon experience. Great for first timers visiting the Grand Canyon."
* A traveler said: "This tour is not to be missed! We could not have asked for a better guide and the tour was out of this world! Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mark was absolutely amazing! His knowledge and willing to answer any questions we had made our experience memorable. A group of 12 woman, the van was spacious and comfortable. A trip we will never forget"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about Sedona which helped with planning the rest of our trip while here. I recommend doing the trolley the first part of trip so you can decide where to go and what to do the rest of the week."
* A traveler said: "This was the most wonderful trip we have ever taken. The train ride was fabulous! There was a train robbery, musicians to entertain us and Josh to see to our every need. Then we arrived at the Grand Canyon and my breath was taken away. WOW! This is a must do trip."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "All the staff was very professional, well organized and an easy process. The view is breathtaking! Very memorable!! I would do this again"
* A traveler said: "Kristin, our guide was very knowledgeable. Our tour to Horse Shoe Bend and Antelope Canyon was amazing! Our guide, Gabriel at Antelope Canyon made it a great experience! The beauty is indescribable! Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Verde Canyon Railroad
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Cathedral Rock
- San Francisco Peaks
- Phantom Ranch
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Antelope Canyon
- Mother Road Brewing Company
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Kaibab National Forest
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Arizona Science Center
- Castles N' Coasters
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- Navajo Nation
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center
- Red Rock State Park
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Old Town Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas