Baja California Sur Tours
* A traveler said: "Easy to navigate and efficient. Would recommend. ………,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,….."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour, well worth the price and the bonus tequila tasting at the end made it that much more amazing!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing time. It was 10 of us and they gave us a boat to ourselves. It was just enough space for all of us. The food was good and the drinks were flowing. I definitely felt like we got our money’s worth."
* A traveler said: "The team at the workshop was very accommodating and knowledgeable Pepe and the camel crew were awesome and the camel ride was beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Chino and Sergio did a great job explaining how to ride the ATVs and it was fun and thrilling! The pics turned out nice as well! Only complaint was that another party held the transportation up and it took an hour to actually get us."
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff very professional and helpful we had a great time. We loved the upside down and the big line across"
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an excellent host. We had a lovely time and will do it again next time we are in Cabo! The boat, a 50’ Beneteau, was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a great way to start our Cabo experience. We were taken from the Sea of Cortez to the Pacific Ocean; up close and personal views of Lover’s Arc and sting rays. The tour culminates with a beautiful Sunset. The crew was engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining. The food was ok. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome like a private tour, great service and very attention people, I enjoy my time very relaxed , I recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "Only had to wait 10-15 mins and they had a bar outside the airport. Van was clean and driver was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Leo and Gustavo were great. We had a great time celebrating my husband's 40th birthday."
* A traveler said: "Lit as ever they vibe was amazing great. Music great tourist they make sure I good the whole ride please so hip hop session it’s a must great. Experience"
* A traveler said: "Anthony and the Captain I think his name is Alec they were phenomenal so hospitable make our tour so awesome. They are the best"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great. The meal, snacks and drinks were very good. The staff, Clemente and Ali made the experience great and Ali was on point with the grub. They were very pleasant and the Yacht was very clean. Will do it again 👍"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time!! The staff is great, paparazzi was fun and the bartender was on point. A bag of lays potato chips isn't my idea of an appetizer but I still give the experience 5 stars. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "OMG this was amazing, great experience and breath taking views or the Arch, lovers beach and the sunset, Spectacular. We will return"
* A traveler said: "Our flight came in a few minutes early. So the driver was a few minutes late. He was courteous and friendly."
* A traveler said: "This is was the best Dinner Cruise i have ever been on in Cabo, the DJ set was on point this time. The DJ played music from all genres and everyone was dancing and having a great time. There was a dance battle, dance lessons everything was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Very professional, organized and a excellent experience. I would highly recommend using the travel service."
* A traveler said: "David was our tour guide and he was full of life and very knowledgeable about the food! I've done food tours in New Orleans and Miami and this was the best by far!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing adventure. Great service, selection of beer, wine and liquor. Nice music. Outstanding views of the arches."
* A traveler said: "Driver was friendly and explained the attractions along the way to the hotel. We definitely book again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "FUN, FUN omg this is a must, the staff was amazing making sure we safely strap in and fully understand the instructions when using the equipments. The tours were great we did zip line, ATVs then the camel ride. We just had a great experience ❤️"
* A traveler said: "Such a nice time! Drinks, staff, and of course view was amazing! Would do it over and over again! Would recommend it to anyone visiting cabo"
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Pelican Rock
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Sierra de la Laguna
- Hotel California
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Sand Falls
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- Mision de Nuestra Senora del Pilar (Our Lady of Pilar Church)
- San Jose del Cabo
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- Arch of Cabo San Lucas (El Arco)
- Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park
- Medano Beach (Playa Médano)
- Cabo San Lucas
- Lover's Beach (Playa del Amor)
- Land's End
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Utah