Top California Unique Experiences
109 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide and tour! The guide gave us a lot of information about the city and movies. We visit differents places of san francisco."
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly and engaging. Even if your not a believer the history and stories are worth it."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Our tour guide Roman was so entertaining and brought us to see some different sites. We celebrated a friends birthday and he was accommodating, let us play our music through Bluetooth. Took in a beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge 💓"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the top experiences of our trip! The guides were extremely friendly and informative. They offered to take photos of the guests and they added to the experience with hospitality. This tour was amazing, taking us to various locations in the city that we did not know about. Being a firefighter family, this was an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very memorable and fun experience! Cool ghost bus and really fun stories through the entire adventure definitely recommend for groups of friends!"
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional and excellent service . Enough time to enjoy. We will come back definitely Thank you for the excellent service"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Great staff! Recommend to everyone. Easy to find, parking access, very safe and staff was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "I loved every bit of the tour! We all became family immediately and I was gifted a free bottle for my birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Dale was excellent - he was very patient and supportive while trying to learn the ins and outs of surfing!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cynthia was amazing. She grew up in China Town and knew the area very well. Lots of good information and more food then most could eat. Best Peking duck we’ve ever had."
* A traveler said: "Breathtaking views and a very knowledgeable, friendly and experienced guide. It is a more challenging hike so some level of fitness would be helpful."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience!! Chad was our instructor and was very helpful. Both my sons got up many times. My son plans to go back for more lessons. Definitely a great experience!! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Judith, Thank you for a fun-filled tour. Learned so many kooky facts & history of the city. A major highlight of our time in SF. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Barbara was a great guide who provided an interesting and entertaining tour. She seems to be a staple of the area with passerby waving and greeting her by name."
* A traveler said: "Stan was very knowledgeable and super friendly - he gave us a great tour of los angelos and the convertible was an awesome experience - highly recommend this for anyone who wants to see LA - good for all ages and tamiles"
* A traveler said: "Mel who was our guide was great. There was nothing he would not do for us and allowed us to make our own itinerary for the day. Using our wishes and his local knowlwegde, we had a great day in LA and would reccoment Mel to anyone who is thinking of visiting LA."
* A traveler said: "I took my daughters to San Francisco to travel to Napa wineries and visit the city in a long weekend. We were looking for a tour of the city and had a fabulous tour with Josh of the Painted Ladies Private Tour. He had great insight into the city and we got to see all of the highlights in a fun and entertaining environment."
* A traveler said: "Ulrich was the absolute BEST! This tour was educational, informative and FUN!! If you like wine this is for you!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrath Wines
- Comedy Store
- Sunny Jim Sea Cave
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Getty Villa
- Bradbury Building
- Ubehebe Crater
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Third Street Promenade
- California's Great America
- Marin Headlands
- Lake Tahoe
- Marine Mammal Center
- V Marketplace
- Silverado Trail
- San Diego Convention Center
- Vesuvio Cafe
- Fort Point National Historic Site
- OUE Skyspace Los Angeles
- California Science Center
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah