Top Los Angeles Unique Experiences
26 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
* A traveler said: "Stan was very knowledgeable and super friendly - he gave us a great tour of los angelos and the convertible was an awesome experience - highly recommend this for anyone who wants to see LA - good for all ages and tamiles"
* A traveler said: "Mel who was our guide was great. There was nothing he would not do for us and allowed us to make our own itinerary for the day. Using our wishes and his local knowlwegde, we had a great day in LA and would reccoment Mel to anyone who is thinking of visiting LA."
* A traveler said: "Anto was awesome She gave the right amount of instruction and spent most of the time helping catch waves"
* A traveler said: "Guides were great - amazing experience - really interesting - great for family - I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We've used the service twice now and it's a great way to end a holiday if u like to shop. The facilities are first class and everything is done for you so it is truly relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Robert was clearly knowledgeable about the history of the Arts District and shared so much great information! We really enjoyed the tour and look forward to visiting again."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome tour. We had the best food..all easy close proximity walking..food was so amazing and delicious every detail of time food selection and our guides. Cant thank you enough for making this one of our LA highlights. Already informed friends they Must take this tour"
* A traveler said: "Jason was a great guide and the experience was super fun! Wonderful to be up out of the city. My boys had such a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We were delighted with the tour of Chinatown & Little Tokyo. It was the BEST tour of our trip to LA. Chris, especially, was an excellent guide. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mikey was a fantastic host. Great stories, kept us moving but gave us time to get out and explore things where we wanted - e.g. Santa Monica Pier. Mikey’s experience driving many many celebrities was lots of fun to hear about. The limo is a great way to get around - much better than a tour bus for a small group of up to 6 people because we could interact and ask questions. Mikey is a wonderful host and my family would strongly recommend his limo tour. The bar on board the limo is very well stocked with champagne, spirits, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water. Mikey communicated well with us before we arrived in LA from Australia and he turned up 5 minutes early. Our LA experience has been great thanks to this great tour. Thanks Mikey and good luck with your tv productions. We can’t wait to see them on our screens! Paul, Kylie, Tom, Sam and Jack McNae"
* A traveler said: "Alina is a passionate photographer and a very understanding and open-minded person. I decided to book a photo walk last minute on the departure day from L.A.. Alina contacted me promptly per e-mail and also picked me up at my hotel in Downtown. My credit card was temporarely blocked due to overprotective security measures of a Swiss bank exactly on the morning of our photo tour. I had no access to my Uber App. Alina organized Lift using her private phone and also agreed to work longer to make sure that we cover all the pre-discussed photo spots. The photos are beautiful and edited according to my taste! Vivid colours, cool ideas like posing with a pink street telephone and donuts:). Many thanks!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mulholland Drive
- Museum of Tolerance (MOT)
- Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)
- Venice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)
- Los Angeles World Cruise Center
- Staples Center
- LA Live
- Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- Whisky a Go Go
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood
- Third Street Promenade
- The Magic Castle
- Hammer Museum
- Manhattan Beach
- Paradise Cove
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- Angels Flight Railway
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Los Angeles Opera (LA Opera)
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica