Top Luquillo Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
7 results | All Luquillo Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely fantastic time here. The zip lines are very fun and comfortable and you get amazing views. The staff however are what make this place exceptional. Everyone here is fantastic, knowledgeable, and so fun! We are definitely putting this on our list for next visit!"
* A traveler said: "Everything! The tour guides were all amazing! Super patient and nice. Made the experience worth it! Thank you Nani and Luis!"
* A traveler said: "A neat experience. The guides were great. The only issue was the long, long ride there from Old San Juan....about two hours in a super bumpy van. Then we had to wait an hour before the start of the tour. The kayaking was awesome, though. It was a beautiful, peaceful night and we enjoyed all we learned."
* A traveler said: "Organized, fun and great crew . Noel n Francisco were very professional and helpful. They answered all our questions."
* A traveler said: "Loved every second of this adventure! Rafael made sure we had a good time from the minute he picked us up at the hotel, all through the kayaking, and got us home safe! Ge was amazing 👏"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island