Things to do in San Juan with Kids
The lively Puerto Rican capital of San Juan has plenty to keep the whole family occupied. Activities range from outdoor adventures and food tours to art and music workshops. Here’s how to make the most of your San Juan vacation with young explorers in tow.
- Explore the underwater world off the coast of San Juan during a beginner-friendlysnorkeling or SNUBA experience.
- Sample different Puerto Rican foods during awalking-and-food tour of San Juan.
- Explore the city and its surrounds bySegway, bike, car, or ATVon a private tour that can be tailored to the needs of your family.
- Make the most of San Juan’s nearby nature:kayak to bioluminescent bays, zipline through the jungle, go caving, or hike through El Yunque Rainforest.
- Let the little ones get creative during apainting class or Afro-Percussion drum workshop.
- Older kids and adults alike can enjoy a competitive game ofArchery Tag at a ranch in the San Juan countryside.