Top San Juan Float Trips
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All San Juan Tours
Explore the waters around San Juan on a miniboat, which holds a small group of up to four people. You'll get great, photo-worthy views of the shoreline and listen to guided commentary as you travel. A small group means personalized attention from your guide and an intimate atmosphere.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Float Trips in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
What Float Trips in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
- Castillo San Cristobal
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Palomino Island
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Isla Verde
- Pine Grove Beach
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Luquillo Beach
- La Calle Loiza