Top Sedona Extreme Sports
48 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Tim was amazing! As a first time rider I felt completely comfortable after the training. The scenery was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "Learning and experiencing the vortex. Great recharge and our guide Joe is very knowledgeable. He brings a calming vibe and took excellent photos for our group."
* A traveler said: "The sites were beautiful. The ride was amazing thru the red rocks. The guide was very informative. The pink jeep tour company was very professional."
* A traveler said: "GIF our driver was awesome!!! Very knowledgeable of topography, geology and history of the Sedona area. Also very knowledgeable of the desert plant life! What a great ride!"
* A traveler said: "Brad was a fabulous and knowledgeable tour guide and driver! Well worth the cost to get close up to the rock formations and learn the history of the area!"
* A traveler said: "More fun than we could have imagined our guide was great lots of information about plants and trees rock formation"
* A traveler said: "Colorado Dave was an amazing driver! We had the best time! The ride was an adventure and we would go again."
* A traveler said: "Gene was great, and very knowledgeable about area. He stopped few times for pictures, and talked about mountains around area."
* A traveler said: "We had such a lovely time with Rick, who was amazingly fun and knowledgeable about the area, culture, and geology. And we loved the solo tour. We will highly recommend to our friends!"
* A traveler said: "When I got in the office, I felt like family they told me how to lose my fears and calm me down, I personally recommend the Guidance Air 100%. And all of their crew especially Cherie and the Pilot."
* A traveler said: "The pilot Christian was terrific.....very informative the entire ride. We really got to see a lot from the air. The entire process from check in to getting on board and off at the finish was seamless."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time on this tour. Our tour guide was great! I lost my notes and I'm terrible with names, but he showed us parts on the area we would never have found on our own. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The Canyon was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great Wyatt Bold, our driver/guide was fantastic!! We would recommend this Sedona venture to anyone and everyone. Thank you, Gary, Elsie, Catherine and Josh"
* A traveler said: "Magical day . Connecting with Mother Earth . Highly recommend One Tribe Tours. Personal experience catered to each group."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING! Our guide Elias was very nice and handled the Colorado river and it’s rapids with ease. Definitely a “must do” experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly and Funny tour guide.. Our driver was confident with his driving skills. ❤️ It’s our 3rd experience. We will definitely continue to come back fir more fun."
* A traveler said: "Well it's hard to believe that something deserves a 5 star rating but we truly had an amazing tour. The guides name was Kana. He was knowledgeable, witty, and a great photographer."
* A traveler said: "Firefox was a great guide!!! Wonderfully informative. We forgot to ask the origin of his name. Thanks for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Totally awesome tour! Don was knowledgeable and fun - was attentive that everyone felt safe, hydrated, and welcomed. Wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "Our Sunset Vortex Tour was great. Our guide, Daniel, made sure our adventure was very personalized and thoroughly educated us on the ways of the land and energies. He guided us through opening meditation practices so that we were grounded and free of expectations and attachments before touring the sacred sites, which really made all the difference in our experience. We completely lost track of time and lived in the moment, fully awakened. It was a very healing experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with pilot Ken. Scenery was amazing from the air, definitely things you can’t see from ground level. Ken was very knowledgeable of the area including mountains, rivers, trails, and wildlife. Other office staff was also friendly and courteous. Highly recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Magical experience! Bryan and his beautiful children were our guides. They were all very knowledgeable, helpful and very attentive to our group. The scenery is beyond beautiful and the adventure was a thrill. Would give this tour 10 stars if I could."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico