Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste your way around Downtown Los Angeles on this foodie walking tour
- Sample food at six different eateries, bakeries and ethnic food destinations
- Get a personal experience with an intimate tour, capped at only 12 guests
- Don't worry about extra spending, with food tastings and water included
Departure & Return
Meeting at 545 South Olive Street (outside in front of Pitchoun Bakery) Parking available at PacMutual Parking (523 W 6th St, Los Angeles, CA 90014)
The tour ends at 700 S Grand Ave (outside in front of Bottega Louie)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 12 people to ensure the best tour experience
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tours run rain or shine
- Please advise of any specific dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Please note: The streets have a slight incline and you will have to walk up small stairs at some of the establishments
- Please let us know in advance, if you have difficulty walking up a few flights of stairs, and we will make arrangements for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sidewalk Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms