Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
7,000 Hollywood Boulevard. Meeting point is on Orange Drive on side of Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Sightseeing of the Hollywood and Beverly Hills areas, with stops for viewing, dining, shopping or other enjoyable moments
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ParkPlace Cali
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Great to do a staycation and learn more about Melrose, good restaurants and get tips like visit the farmers market on Melrose and where to see the Hollywood sign" See review