Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore L.A.'s bohemian Arts District during a walking tour
- Discover a mix of world-class art galleries like L.A.'s Art Share
- Admire an eclectic mix of colorful street art designed by local creatives
- Great way to explore L.A.'s wealth of culture on foot
Departure & Return
We meet at the corner of 3rd Street and Garey Street outside of Hauser & Wirth art gallery. Nearest Metro Rail station - Little Tokyo/Arts District from the Metro Gold Line. Parking - Private lots are available near the meeting point. Rates will vary.
Note: The tour ends at Art Share L.A. (801 E. 4th Place 90013), which is a 10 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
What To Expect
During the course of your walk you’ll pop into world-class art galleries like L.A.’s Art Share, the city’s largest private art warehouse, and also pass by the NEON and ‘Out of the Box’ galleries as well. If you’re hoping to get a taste for the ‘cutting edge’ of L.A.’s art scene you’re in luck: during your walk, you’ll discover the colorful mix of street art created by area locals. Make sure to take a photo in front of the district’s famous street art ‘angel wings.’
Before you finish your Arts District Exploration, stop at Hauser, Wirth & Schimmel, one of L.A.’s best bookstores for art books.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Note: The tour ends at ArtShare LA (801 E. 4th Place 90013), which is a 10 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.