2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
The multiple routes allow you to see many different parts of this sprawling city at your own pace. It's a comprehensive overview for first-time visitors and a convenient way for anyone to travel between top sights.
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
Map / Guide with discounts at local retailers and restaurants
complimentary earphone buds
9 language recorded narration
Please check for the latest timetables & map.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
admission to any attractions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- Foreign language audio is available on the Yellow, Red and Purple routes only.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please check this for the latest timetables and map.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Starline Tours of Hollywood
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Angeles Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Angeles Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Angeles Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Angeles Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Stops are often a block or two away from the place they are promoting, so make sure you can comfortably walk tat distance before getting off, or you could be stuck there for uptown 90mins in some cases." See review
- "Sometimes takes longer than 30min wait to catch the next bus but overall a great service." See review
- "If you leave on last bus you can only do the loop if you get off you'll need to find own way back to Hollywood Beverly Hills etc" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Los Angeles Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLos AngelesFood Tours - CaliforniaHop on Hop Off - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaHop on Hop Off - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaAudio Guides - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachHop on Hop Off - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachAudio Guides - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachCategory
Greystone Mansion and ParkBeverly CenterLos Angeles Zoo & Botanical GardensMuseum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)Hollywood Hills Hammer MuseumGamble HouseWhisky a Go GoWatts TowersMadame Tussauds HollywoodGrammy MuseumEl Capitan TheatreViper RoomKidspace Children's MuseumSunset StripMuseum of Death HollywoodZuma BeachParamount Pictures StudioAutry Museum of the American WestWalt Disney® Concert Hall