7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore one of America’s coolest cities on a highlights tour of Los Angeles. During this 7-hour tour, visit cool neighborhoods such as Venice Beach, Hollywood, and Santa Monica as well as iconic landmarks like the Chinese Theater and the Hollywood Sign. Drive around the ‘City of Angels’ in an air-conditioned coach and listen to live commentary on board from your guide.
- See L.A.’s highlights on this comprehensive 7-hour coach tour
- Cruise through popular areas such as Venice Beach and Santa Monica
- Listen to live commentary from your guide on an air-conditioned coach
- Enjoy personalized service with a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
10850 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Must provide your own car seat for kids 8 y/o and under per California law
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CityTour1
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Angeles Highlights Full-Day Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Angeles Highlights Full-Day Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Angeles Highlights Full-Day Guided Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Angeles Highlights Full-Day Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "LA small group it is the best tour ever ,the guide tour he is very nice very helpful and explain everything and nice car" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLos AngelesFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaLayover Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaHistorical Tours - Santa MonicaLayover Tours - Santa MonicaFull-day Tours - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachHistorical Tours - Long BeachLayover Tours - Long BeachFull-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Travel Town MuseumLos Angeles the GrovePaley Center for MediaEgyptian TheatreHollywood SignHeal the Bay AquariumCalifornia Science CenterCraft ContemporaryComedy StoreMelrose Trading PostOlvera StreetViper RoomKidspace Children's MuseumBradbury BuildingThe Queen MaryMuseum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)Los Angeles Broadway Theater DistrictMuseum of Death HollywoodEl Capitan TheatreLos Angeles Palisades Park