3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Savor the famous homestyle Louisiana cooking of New Orleans on a mouthwatering food walking tour of the French Quarter. Visit five classic restaurants to sample local Creole, Cajun and French-inspired specialties like po-boy sandwiches, beef brisket, sticky-sweet pralines and some of the best jambalaya in town.
- Afternoon food walking tour of New Orleans
- Discover the unique flavors of local cuisine, featuring Creole, Cajun and French influences
- Visit five historic eateries in the French Quarter
- Sample local specialties like beef brisket po-boys and the muffaletta
- Taste authentic jambalaya
- Indulge your sweet tooth with pralines from the city's oldest candy store
- All tastings are included and make up a satisfying lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Visit New Orleans’ oldest candy store with hand-dipped chocolates dating back to the 18th century
Lead by a professional tour guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Gratuities are greatly appreciated
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour will not be able to accommodate last minute changes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tastebud Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Taste of the French Quarter Food Tour Du jour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Taste of the French Quarter Food Tour Du jour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Taste of the French Quarter Food Tour Du jour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Taste of the French Quarter Food Tour Du jour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is the second time I've taken the tour I think it's one of the best Food Tours available.Highly recommend -you get a lot of food and alot of history!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Taste of the French Quarter Food Tour Du jour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaStreet Food Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachStreet Food Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinStreet Food Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
San Francisco PlantationOgden Museum of Southern ArtBackstreet Cultural MuseumLaura PlantationCabildoLongue Vue House and GardensHotel MonteleoneMercedes-Benz SuperdomeDegas HouseLake PontchartrainBeauregard-Keyes HouseNew Orleans School of CookingJean Lafitte National Historical Park and PreserveLaLaurie MansionCourt of Two SistersLafayette SquareNew Orleans Historic Voodoo MuseumNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Audubon Butterfly Garden and InsectariumMusical Legends Park